Beranda | Liat sesuatu? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

TODAY

/ Pada Pukul : 8:51 PM/ Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog saya ini. Jika Anda ingin berdiskusi atau memiliki pertanyaan seputar artikel ini, silahkan hubungi saya dan jangan lupa tinggalkan komentarnya,Trimakasih.
Today my time isI'll start with thanksgiving and a smile, not criticism.Will appreciate every second, minute and hour, because sedetikpun not refundable.Today will not be wasted, like last time is wasted.
Today is not going to fill with anxiety about what will happen tomorrow.I'll wear my time to make something happen kuidamkan.
Today I learn again, to change ourselves.Today will be fill with the Work.I left the fancy dreams, which always says:"I will do something if circumstances change."If the situation remains the same, with his mercy, I'll stick with what's successful for me.
Today, I will stop saying: "I do not have time."Because I know, I never have time for anything.If I want to have the time, I must meluangkannya.
Today is my last day will be traveled though.I'll do the best and ... ... ... ... not going to put that off until tomorrow.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Artikel Terbaru

Archive