Beranda | Liat sesuatu? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

ASK ME TO GOD

/ Pada Pukul : 8:41 PM/ Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog saya ini. Jika Anda ingin berdiskusi atau memiliki pertanyaan seputar artikel ini, silahkan hubungi saya dan jangan lupa tinggalkan komentarnya,Trimakasih.
I asked God, why am I not rich ...
Then he shows a man with great wealth, but living alone, and not
have anyone to share.

I asked God, why am I not pretty ...
Then he showed a woman with a beauty which exceeds the other, but it has a bad character.

I asked God, why He let me grow old ...
Then he showed a boy aged 16 years was lying rigid, died in a car accident.

I asked God, why I do not have a big house ...
Then He showed a family consisting of six people, had just driven from a small house ... and forced to live crowded streets.

I asked God, why do I have to work ..
Then He showed me a man, who could not find a job too, because they do not have the opportunity to learn to read.

I asked God, why should not I be famous ...
Then He showed somebody who had many friends, but they are all gone when the person does not own property again.

I asked God, why am I not smart ...
Then He showed a born genius, but jailed for abuse
for the evil genius

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Featured Video

Artikel Terbaru

Archive